Blue Tansy essential oil - 5ml [Retail]
Young Living Blue Tansy essential oil (Tanacetum annuum) is harvested from tiny yellow flowers in the chamomile family, though the naturally occurring constituent chamazulene turns the powerfully pure essential oil a beautifully rich blue color during the steam distillation process. Native to Morocco, blue tansy is a rare botanical that is most commonly known for its use in high-end, luxury beauty products.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a sweet, floral fragrance
- Creates an uplifting environment when diffused
- Possesses skin-cleansing and soothing properties
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Can moisturize and help beautify the skin when added to a moisturizer
- Soothes fatigued muscles when combined with Cool Azul™ essential oil blend
AROMATIC PROFILE From the bottle: Sweet, floral aroma
KEY CONSTITUENTSAlpha-phellandrene, Beta-pinene, Camphor, Chamazulene Para-cymene Sabinene
- Diffuse Blue Tansy’s sweet, floral fragrance throughout your home to create an inviting, uplifting environment.
- Enhance your favorite moisturizer by adding 1 drop of Blue Tansy and applying it topically to help soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Combine Blue Tansy with Cool Azul™ essential oil blend and apply it topically to fatigued muscles for a soothing massage after exercise.
- Enjoy Blue Tansy’s skin-cleansing benefits by adding it to Epsom salt and V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a relaxing bath. *The deep sapphire shade that makes Blue Tansy so unique also may stain some surfaces, skin, and clothing. It may also stain diffusers.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Invite relaxation as you slide under the covers with a sweet, floral fragrance during your nighttime routine.
- Relax into the couch during family time with a comforting, sweet aroma during any season.
EXPERIENCEBlue Tansy’s sweet, floral fragrance creates a welcoming, pleasant environment when diffused. The light aroma also enhances the experience when added to a nightly skin regimen.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. To avoid staining clothing or skin, dilute with a moisturizer or carrier oil. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Thanks to our Seed to Seal® quality commitment and conscientious and strategic sourcing, blue tansy is harvested from scalable, sustainable sources. Young Living's dedication to responsible farming allows them to source rare plants like blue tansy and provide this exclusive oil. Young Living's stringent quality standards make certain that every bottle of essential oil is pure and safe for your family’s use.
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Tanacetum annuum
REGION(S) FOUND: Morocco
PLANT PART USED: Flower
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distilled
YL REGION: Most Young Living Blue Tansy oil comes from Morocco.
You can get this product at a 24% wholesale discount. See the wholesale price of this product here.
To access the wholesale discount, you need to add a Starter Kit to your first order. A Starter Kit gives you access to wholesale prices for all Young Living products for the next 12 months.
What's Required for a Wholesale Account?
- No minimum order
- First order and future orders at wholesale prices
- Products can be used for personal use
- No monthly orders required
- No re-selling requirements
- To maintain your wholesale account - order at least once each 12 months for 50 PV (50 points) of products, that's about $80 of products, to keep your wholesale account open
- If you don't order once a year, the wholesale account will be closed.