Peppermint Wellness essential oil - 15 ml [Retail]
Young Living Peppermint essential oil has a cool, minty, herbal scent. Young Living Peppermint Wellness essential oil is listed as a complementary medicine with the Australian TGA (AUST L 326503)
- As an antipyretic to reduce body temperature;
- As an analgesic to relieve pain;
- To relieve toothaches;
- To decrease headache symptoms;
- To decrease the symptoms and duration of mild migraines;
- To decrease mild rheumatic aches and pains;
- As an antispasmodic;
- To reduce occurrence of excess intestinal wind;
- To reduce colic (wind/gas pain);
- To relieve flatulence;
- To relieve loss of appetite;
- To maintain a healthy appetite;
- To help reduce the symptoms and occurrence of indigestion;
- To help increase bile flow;
- To relieve nausea;
- To reduce menstruation pain;
- As a cough suppressant; and
- To relieve cough.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Topical: Dilute 5 drops in 10 ml V-6TM Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to a tissue and inhale occasionally. Use up to 3 times daily.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
You can get this product at a 24% wholesale discount. See the wholesale price of peppermint essential oil here.
To access the wholesale discount, you need to add a Starter Kit to your first order. A Starter Kit gives you access to wholesale prices for all Young Living products for the next 12 months.
What's Required for a Wholesale Account?
- No minimum order
- First order and future orders at wholesale prices
- Products can be used for personal use
- No monthly orders required
- No re-selling requirements
- To maintain your wholesale account - order at least once each 12 months for 50 PV (50 points) of products, that's about $80 of products, to keep your wholesale account open
- If you don't order once a year, the wholesale account will be closed.